What is Cupping ?
Benefits of Cupping
- loosen muscular pain and spasms particularly on the back and shoulders
- Release trigger points
- Stretch facial and muscular tissue
- Release local toxins
- Promotion of blood circulation.
- As a type of deep-tissue massage
- Inflamed areas
- High Fever
- Under 7 years old
- Serious heart conditions
- Sensitive Skin
- Varicose and irregular veins
- Cuts, abrasions or skin damage
The side effect of cupping is the marks left after the treatment. These can stay for up to 2 weeks. Some people may also have pain at incision sites or feel lightheaded or dizzy shortly after the session
The dark red or even purple blood marks it’s indicates the degree of stagnation also mean the amount of toxins in the blood.